A Powerful Estimation Tool: Time & Cost-effective Lighting Design Software for Greenhouses, Polytunnels, Vertical Gardens & Plant Farms
- The only lighting estimation tool specifically for horticulture.
- PPFD & monthly DLI distributions
- No CAD knowledge required.
- Use on any device with web access.
- 5% Discount Code: ff76d2
Save Time & Expense - Use Photometric File Viewing & Conversion Software. Software-as-a-Service for Architectural and Horticultural applications.
- Includes features of popular photometric file viewing programs
- ANSI/IES LM-63 to ANSI/IES TM-33-18 conversion
- Software-as-a-Service usable with any web browser
- 5% Discount Code: ff76d2
PORTAL bench joins the award-winning family of lighting products with illuminated and non-illuminated variants. Options include concealed phone charger and surge suppression.
- 3000K or 4000K diffused light sources
- FSC Certified Black Locust seating
- Complementary products include illuminating columns, bollards, and outdoor rated EXIT bollard.
High-performance flood with ten distributions for architectural lighting applications. RGBW Multi-chip model with four distributions from spot to wide beam also available.
- IP67 die-cast aluminum housing, concealed hardware
- RGBW (4000K white), dynamic white (2700K-6500K), or static 2700K, 3000K, 4000K
- 60LPW for RGBW Spot
- Four standard finishes
Award-winning Bishop illuminating bollard delivers high-performance illumination with spacings up to eight mounting heights. Complementary columns complete the product family.
- 3000K, 4000K, or 560nm amber
- Flangeless mounting, rotatable shaft, concealed hardware
- Orientable optics to match site conditions
- Complementary columns: 10’, 12’ or 14’ heights
Lumos Controls Retrofit Troffer Kit with integrated controls is designed to minimize wiring efforts in LED upgrades. It helps to save more than 50% of installation time.
- Unlock basic smart lighting features instantly
- Save more than 60% of energy
- Build code compliant lighting network effortlessly
- Gain access to analytics and reports
Compact and waterproof, the Magnitude Otter™ Landscape Transformer hides easily and is engineered with features that reduce time, labor and profit-draining callbacks.
- Tough stainless-steel housing
- IP65 enclosure protects internal components
- Large, removable rubber knockouts
- Optional integrated surge protector and light sensor available
PARADE L features ten distributions and specialized optics with industry-leading performance. Multiple options for mounting and light control increase the versatility of the luminaire family.
- RGBW with 4000K white
- 1’, 2’, 3’, and 4’ lengths
- IP67 / Wet Location Listed
- DMX/RDM with RFU or master-satellite and standalone operation
Completely re-engineered from the inside out while retaining the same sleek day form, Dalvik S is now 18 pounds lighter, delivers 15% more light, and offers more options than before. All at a lower price point.
- 3000K or 4000K
- 1, 2, or 3 LED modules
- From 3000 to 11,700 lumens
- Pole and wall mount models
FLEX UNO XL LED tape delivers industry-leading output up to 1220 lumens/ft for retail, hospitality, and similar interior settings. Optional profile housings and lenses available for recessed and surface mount.
- 2700K, 3000K, or 4000K @ 90CRI
- 43 LEDs/ft with 2” cut lengths
- Installs onto surface with heat-conducting thermal adhesive
- Uses 24v remote driver
- Sold in 5-meter reels (16.4’)
Symphony Wall Mount Luminaire combines performance with modern aesthetics and features three unique designs, various options and lumen packages, and comfort optics for glare-free illumination.
- Three unique designs satisfy any application
- Comfort optics for reduced glare and enhanced user experience
- Zero uplight (U0) dark sky, neighbor-friendly
- Dimmable 0-10 V
ZeroX2-Tone is a Dual Slider Wall Switch with two 0-10V control channels for Tunable White and Dimming control.
- Compatible with Dual Channel LED Drivers and Controllers (such as EldoLED and Moon’s - see spec for the full list)
- On Field Adjustable Color Mixing Curves for Optimal Performance
- Eliminating the Need of two Separate Dimmers
Symphony Floodlight delivers high performance, superior uniformity with minimal setback requirements, featuring rugged, die-cast construction & offering a clean, modern aesthetic.
- Different sizes, wattages, optics, & finishes available
- Timeless architectural form blends into any ext. space
- Range of control configurations available, incl. Enlighted controls
Designed for indoor use, ZELO is ideal for recessed indirect lighting from work surfaces for technical drawing to reading, writing, and computer-based work.
- Indirect, recessed, linear lighting system with dual light source.
- Trim options allow integration into dropped hard ceiling or T-Bar grid.
- Best used with new construction or tenant improvements (TI).
LUXTECH Fingerboards make it easier than ever to fill area fixtures with architectural-grade light; available in White, Tunable White, RGB, & RGBW. Featuring poke-in connectors.
- Available in White, Tunable White, RGB, & RGBW
- Static white includes wide angle batwing optics to minimize the required diffuser depth
- Poke-in connectors
- Cuttable between LEDs
A shallow-depth medium powered in-ground that combines technology and performance in a modern shallow form factor. Packed with features including EasyGlow™ and CoolDrive™ technologies.
- Lumen Output: 2,245 lm
- Only under extreme conditions will the luminaire take control and dim the output gradually and smoothly.
- Available in white, color-changing and tunable white light engines.
LazerLine HC WET is the latest SSL product designed specifically for grazing, flood lighting, and wall washing in numerous indoor or outdoor applications. The product features industry leading technical specifications:
- Up to 113,031 cd
- Up to 1175 lm/ft and 102 LPW
- Specification grade precision 7-degree optic
- Slim form factor with 90-degree adjustable bracket(s)
Achieve Round High Bay, available in three lumen packages for mid to high ceilings, is designed to deliver optimal illumination and exceed its 10-year warranty and lifespan.
- Rugged, die-cast construction for corrosion-resistant life
- Three lumen packages: 12,359; 21,058; and 29,410 lumens
- Four reflector options for superior application performance
The 56L is designed for medium throw applications including malls, retail stores, display and exhibit areas, galleries, museums and installations that require a high intensity, compact fixture.
- The 56L features a wrench-lock yoke and accessory-retaining clips that accept louvers, barndoors, hoods and filters.
- Available in standard black, white and silver finishes.
- Custom colors are available by request and at an additional charge.
High-performance, cost-effective LED Downlight system designed to over deliver on light quality, efficiency, and configurability. 1”, 3”, 5” apertures deliver 700 to 2600 lumens with minimal glare and maximum control.
- Available in adjustable and fixed models
- Installs into shallow plenums as low as 2½”
- Improved housing speeds installation
- Driver is accessible from below the ceiling
CSL’s patented GyroShift™ technology is a unique bezel-and-ball system that easily adjusts from below the ceiling up to 45° with infinite rotation. 1”, 2”, 3” aperture optics are designed to provide uniformly bright light and a round beam at any angle.
- New construction and remodel projects
- Installs into shallow plenums as low as 3½”
- Precision optics, refined below ceiling aesthetic
- Native IC, Wet Location, Energy Star, CA Title 24-JA8
1/2” aperture LED Downlight powered by CSL’s proprietary SilentVu™ optic technology. Whisper produces exceptionally high-quality light for general, task, or accent lighting from a footprint smaller than a dime.
- New construction and remodel projects
- Installs into shallow plenums as low as 2”
- Experience extremely low glare
- Premium dimming driver options
Lumenrail® Lumenpod® 30 provides a spectacular crescent of illumination by leveraging the vertical elements of a post mounted rail system. LED illumination for optimal visibility.
- Solid 316 stainless steel body
- Asymmetric throw—70° beam spread at 35° above nadir
- Tamper resistant mounting
- ETL wet location listed